Hello, welcome to Ap web Academy. The place for learns Web concepts step by step. Today I show you, how to install WordPress on your domain. Why I select WordPress individually? Somebody feel this!
Because today more than 27 to 30% of websites run on WordPress platform. WordPress is a great platform for us builds any website and blog. WordPress gives a various type of tools. Tools help a lot for end users. In those tools more are offering free of cost.Not only that, WordPress providing excellent support with forum and developers community.
Ultimately no doubt WordPress is the no.1. It’s very easy for building any website or blog.even apwebacademy.com built on WordPress.there is no doubt WordPress is a no.1 platform. Proved by nearly more than 20 million websites. Websites from all over the world were running on WordPress.
Now I move to the main topic how to install WordPress on your domain. You want to know about me visit my about page.
How to install WordPress on your domain.
Present my domain name and web hosting with HostGator. So, I show you how to install WordPress in Hostgator web host account. Almost every hosting contain the same type of method. If you follow my article step by step first, you don’t need to worry about installation.
First, you log in to your hosting account. Then go to the hosting plan tab. click on that. It will show your hosting account.
If you can’t understand what I am saying, are you’re new to the hosting and domain accounts, I suggest you go back and read our buying a great domain name.Untold secrets. This article gives you good knowledge about domain and domain hosting. Then go to how to select the best web hosting company. It provides knowledge about web hosting.Then go to how to set up your domain with hosting name servers. You have now got a full idea about three things.What is domain?.what is web hosting company?.how domain and web host work with each other.before you build and run a website these things are necessary knowledge.
After your click on hosting account, a new page appears on your window.may be, in some host accounts it’s not happening. But, your target is to find the hosting account button.After finding the hosting account click on the manage web hosting account. It’s showing under the image.Now you have taken to C panel.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: INR 897.27Was: INR 1,189.93
Integrated Search Marketing Solution & Organic Search: Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, and Email Marketing: Winning Formula for Serp DominancePrice: INR 4,191.00Was: INR 4,343.00
Price: INR 2,201.00
Now we move to the important one of the article how to install WordPress on your domain.
C panel looks like below image.there is a w icon is the WordPress. Click the w picture.
after your click, a screen shown in C panel that looks like this.ick installation.
now click installation.after that enter the required details.
Follow me step by step guide on how to install WordPress on your domain.
- First one is protocol.if you have SSL enter https://. If you don’t have SSL enter HTTP://. You don’t look familiar with SSL we learn about this in an upcoming post. Present you set it for HTTP:// no problem. You can change it later.
- The second one chooses a domain. Choose your domain name which one wants to install the WordPress.
- 3rd Point in the directory. You want to install WordPress on your domain name put space. Clear the wp words. Then your Domain looks like www.word press.com. If you install on wp then your domain change.yoursite.com/WordPress. So, choose which one you want. The best method is to install it in the root domain.So, erase the letters WP. after that looks like below image.
The major part of installation enters
- your site name
- enter your site description
- admin username. Most important thing you never hold username same as admin. Change it to unique.
- It’s like only you can remind, others can’t guess it.
- Create an ultimate password. WordPress generates great password.you can remember that password, you can set like that.other wise you should create a right password. With uppercase, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
After the steps, the bottom looks like below image.
- Set the database name.WordPress automatically creates a database name. You can change it; you can set any name for it.
- Table prefix means your database tables were starting 2 to 3 letters.it’s also you can change as you like.
- Click the auto upgrade.
- Click the auto upgrade WordPress plugin.
- And click the auto upgrade WordPress themes.
- Backup place, you can set default.you can set manually.
- Automatic backup. Set automatic backup until you understand the things.
- Backup rotation. Backup Once per day is the best.
- Now click the installation.
That’s it! You have successfully installed WordPress on your domain name.
- Before installation, one thing you must remind.
- You want to enter E mail address for your domain provider. Email address Box located under the installation tab.
- It is for sending all the details of installation to your inbox.
That is the matter. You successfully installed WordPress on your domain. If you have any doubts on the installation process, you can contact me. Without any hesitation.you can comment for small doubts below this article. You think this post useful for your near ones. Let’s share this. For more good posts like this in future, you can subscribe through email. Are click and follow me hitting one of my social links.