Hello, Welcome To Ap Web Academy. Today We Move to a Glorious Topic That can make Hundreds of Dollars For You. The Topic Is How To Make Money With Your Video Courses From Udemy. Life Time Income For One Time Work From Udemy online Video Courses Website.
You Want To Do A Simple Thing To Gain the Dollars. There Is No Need To Invest Money Or Nothing To Force You To Buy. Just Create A decent Video Course With Your known Skills From Any Category. Looks Like Funny And Interesting!
Make Money With Your Video Courses From Udemy
What is Udemy?
- Udemy is an online learning platform which gives its users the freedom to develop an online course of their choice.
- The Udemy distinguishes itself with other online learning websites like edX, Cousera and Khan Academy by focusing on professional adults as their target customers.
- Udemy does not provide its users with educational MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) programs which focus on collegiate coursework.
It rather focuses on creating a platform to render their customers with courses that would help them develop their professional skills. The idea behind this framework is to aid their client’s employability. Eren Bali, Oktay Caglar, and Gagan Biyani founded Udemy in 2010. As of 2017, Udemy provides more than 45000 online courses. Example Like This The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced! Udemy offers its customers the flexibility to learn anytime and anywhere. Udemy has a mobile application both for android and ios.
How Udemy works:
For the instructor:
- Udemy offers its users a platform to create an online course for virtually anything.
- Udemy’s course development tools help the instructor to create an online course according to their liking.
- They can make their course more intuitive and attractive. With the aid of these tools, an instructor can upload video, power point presentations, PDFs, audio, zip files and take live classes.
- It makes Udemy’s interface very different from traditional classroom learning and makes it more enjoyable for its students.
- After creating a course, it goes live on the Udemy marketplace, and the instructor can share it with friends, family and its followers.
- Udemy also provides marketing guide to ensure that the course reaches the targeted mass.
For the student:
- Students can create a Udemy account and enroll themselves in any course of their choice.
- Interested Students can search for a course under the categories or hit an organic search to find specific courses.
- Students get a lifetime access to the registered course and can learn at their own pace.
- The user-friendly mobile application gives the user much-needed freedom to access their courses from anywhere.
- The mobile application allows its user to save courses for offline access so that they do not have to worry about expensive mobile data charges when they are on the go.
- Students can opt out of a course if they are unsatisfied with it and can demand a full refund within 30 days of enrolling in the course.
How to Make Money With Your Video Courses from Udemy:
- After creating an online course, the instructor can decide the price of the course between $20 and $200 (global prices differ).
- The revenue share of the instructor depends upon various scenarios.
- When the student finds the course on the Udemy marketplace and purchases without Instructor Coupon Code, 50% of the share goes to the instructor, and the rest goes to Udemy.
- When a student buys a course using Instructor Coupon Code, 97% goes to the instructor, and 3% goes to Udemy.
Let me Know How Many People Start to Make Money With Your Video Courses From Udemy With Below Comment.
I feel this article gives an Idea of How to Make Money With Your Video Courses from Udemy. You have any doubts on the process, Any time you can contact me, without any Doubt Or hesitation. For small doubts, You can comment on the article. You think this post Is useful for friends. Let’s share The Post on your favorite social platform With Friends. For more posts like this, you can subscribe through email, Or click and follow me hitting one of my social links.